Options For Senior America Franchising Company offers an extensive training program that spans over a period of 5 business days. The new franchisee will receive this training in the corporate head office in Gaithersburg, MD from staff members who have been in this industry and with Options for 20 years.
Options trained staff are available everyday to answer your questions. In addition to marketing materials including artwork, print-ready advertisements, marketing tools, and logos, the franchisee takes advantage of an entire and proven system of software that has been customized and developed specifically for Options. This software is comprised of a comprehensive database system that tracks clients, care recipients, care providers, referral sources including social workers, discharge planners, and institutions who are involved in elder home care. Additionally, an Operations Manual comprised of a detailed set of policies and procedures is provided to each Franchisee to make sure that their operation is run and managed in the most efficient way possible.
- Exclusive Territory with a population base up to 400,000 inhabitants (exceeding other competition).
- You can own multiple units at a discounted rate.
- Operational Support for start-up and ongoing operation.
- Intensive 5-Day Training Program at our Corporate office, which will provide in-depth training including a field visit.
- Customizable database, the Options Home Care System (OHCS) application to build, manage, and
track all your data including Care providers, Clients, Care recipients, Referral Sources, institutions and competition.
- A Comprehensive Policy and Procedures Manual.
- Electronic copies of all standard forms used on a daily basis.
- Print Newspaper & Magazine Advertisement as well as internet advertising for marketing and recruitment. A comprehensive introduction to Yellow Pages advertising.
- Professionally Designed and Ready-To-Order Marketing Materials and Business Stationary.
- Marketing circulars to your referral list.
- Price Strategy Assistance.
- Service Agreements. Legal language for client waivers of different types.
- Employment Agreement. Legal language for employee no-compete clauses.
- Interviewing questions and techniques (Aptitude Test).
- OPTIONS ® display booth, logo shirts, portfolios, coffee cups, pens and pencils, donut boxes, pill boxes, and other promotional items available to Franchisees for purchase at competitive rates.
- Aggressive marketing program unsurpassed in the industry.
- Free operational support by phone or email.
- Training manuals for intake personnel, care provider orientations, care provider handbooks, interviewing skills, business terms, and full training with how to deal with long term care insurance payers.
- An Annual Conference to meet other franchise owners. Attendance at this conference is free for franchise staff (up to two individuals per franchise) – franchisee pays for travel and lodging).
- Care Providers Reward program.
If you are interested in exploring the opportunity to become an Options franchisee, please request franchise info. A corporate staff member will contact you soon after you submit the questionnaire.